New hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
1. Orders must be called in ahead of time and on the day of pick-up. No walk-ins! Orders will not be held if not picked up that day.
2. You must place your order with a client advocate on the phone. No voicemails.
3. You are to call when you are in the parking lot for pick-up.
4. The bag will be brought to the front door.
5. The paperwork will be signed and put through the mail slot.
**Pregnancy tests and ultrasounds will resume at a later date**
Call us at 904-642-9000
We, at Lifeline Resources Inc., strive to educate, empower and serve women, men and their babies. It is our mission to enrich lives in the community by our compassion, our commitment, and our assistance.
All services are free and confidential.
Lab-grade, self-administered pregnancy tests are provided to our clients at no cost to them. No appointments are necessary and every test is done confidentially and compassionately.
Confidential, compassionate consultation is provided to all clients, no matter their status in life. Our trained volunteers are ready to assist our clients and offer non-judgmental support.
Limited Obstetric Ultrasounds
Free ultrasounds are offered on Wednesdays by appointment to our clients who are in their 7th to 20th week of pregnancy. Our clients are able to see their child in-utero and take home keepsake pictures.
Through the generous donations of our community, our clients are able to recieve baby items from our Angel Closet. We provide clothes, diapers, wipes, toys and baby gear from newborn to 18 months.
Our trained volunteers provide our clients with education regarding all of their prenatal options as well as how to access additional support once the child is born.